What made the latest power woman to turn her attention towards Politics…Is India ready to intake INSEAD graduate as a member of Parliment…Its a question worth million dollar…but will she manage to post a win against Deora? It will be a big question mark even now!
The last few months, Indians have witnessed few top women executives jumping from their postions to a higher and better positions. But Meera gone a step further in improving the lives of Poor. She may have other notions behind her candidacy but the ultimate goal of her is definitely worth a praise.
I guess every literate of Mumbai support her….Only thing that worries me is that she is contesting against a capable and experienced candidate Mr.Deora.
1. Dr. Manmohan Singh – Silent but Successful
2. Narendra Modi – For sheltering Nano
3. Mr. Prem Chand Gupta – For Saving Satyam
3. Mr. Prakash Karat – For Opposing and keeping the gov in hand.
4. Mr. P Chidambaram – For Agricultural Debt waiver
5. Mr. AK Antony – For increase in Army Pay Scale
6. Buddhadeb Bhattacharya – For his tiredless effort in retaining Nano
7. Mr. M.Karunanidhi – For getting important ministries for his party alone
8. Mr. Dayanidhi Maran – For his knowledge and decisions in Telecommunication sector…
9. Arun Jaitley – For his answer why NDA lost the previous election…quite a frank answer.
10. Sharad Pawar – for following the mantra “Aim High atleast in Thoughts” and announcing his desire to be a PM. [ Do you think the whole india is occupied by Marathis?]